Afl Finals 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blues play well on big ovals, the mcg, & subiaco suits the blues nicely, and judd will be infront of his home crowd. Bring it on!

played at the MCG 9 times & won 5 times
played at subiaco once & won, albeit against a decimated Freo in round 21

As long as the umpires can curb their love affair with Judd, West Coast will flog 'em

Judd have very little influence on the game yesterday fella. And we still pumped them.

Hoping Gibb's shoulder is A ok come Sat arvo.

As long as the umpires can curb their love affair with Judd, West Coast will flog 'em

Agree with the "curb their love affair" comment, he is a champion no doubt, but gets away with a lot of stuff that the umpies see but just ignore.

But not sure it will be a floggin mate, might be a good game to watch and certainly hoping the weagles get a win.

Not a blues fan but I hate the bombers more :) only one finals win in a decade now.....)

Them's fightin' words there :p :lol:

Only part of the game I enjoyed was the first five points scored :(

Cracking game despite the umpires trying to ruin the game in the first half.

I thought we might have snuck home last night. Eagles just had their crumbers in the right spots in the last quarter.

Not a blues fan but I hate the bombers more :) only one finals win in a decade now.....)

And how all us Cats supporters hearts are broken for Bomber Thompson...... hahahahahahahha

Cracking game despite the umpires trying to ruin the game in the first half.

I agree, I was starting to think that Carlton were up to their old cheaters tricks and had paid the umpires off.

I hope we don't see those clowns in any more finals games, very inconsistent and someone forget to tell them that the crowd wasn't there to see them or hear their ******* whistles.

Fri night's game was a cracker. Shame the Pies won.

I hope Stevie J's knee is ok and he plays in the GF...

Hate the Pies, so go you Cats!

Could be a wet ugly crash 'n' bash game.

I read elsewhere earlier today online that 'nothing beats a wet pussy...' :blink: :lol:

I heard meatloaf is going to sing 2 out of 3 aint bad....

does that mean the wobbles have this one sown up?

Ha :icon_cheers:

Funny, after having my Saintas in the past two years, somehow this year feels a bit flat! Being a NSW convert, I am not a Collingwood hater as the rest of the AFL world would decree of me though after last year I hope they lose! But I can't go with the Cats either after 2009.

Just gonna sit on the fence and hope for a good game!

Ha :icon_cheers:

Funny, after having my Saintas in the past two years, somehow this year feels a bit flat! Being a NSW convert, I am not a Collingwood hater as the rest of the AFL world decrees, though after last year I hope they lose! But I can't go with the Cats either after 2009.

Just gonna sit on the fence and hope for a good game!

:icon_offtopic: I want to send Helter Skelter a bottle for winning the tipping comp - who was that? I can't find the tipping thread and being old, I can't remember who it was!. If someone can PM his name and address and I'll pay my dues.

Soggy Meatloaf! Baahahaha. He might not be performing because of the rain.

Personally I have always hated the pre game entertainment, cheesy as a block of tasty.

if it can't be Carlton then carn the cats :icon_chickcheers:

hope there's biff.

Go the Cats.
Poxy f***ing channel 10 aren't even going to broadcast it in HD. WTF is the point of a dedicated sports channel??? And no UFC this weekend. I may just cry.
Rant still going.