Adelaide Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as one of the only sober ones at the event and rocking up after a few were already well and truelly tanked to the eye balls i have to say how fun it was not being the drunken one for a change and watching some seriuosly less than stella drunken behavior.

I don't think we have been banned forever but i can't say for sure :blink:

I know someone will be waking up about now with a cactus stuck in his rear end and a chimay glass lodged in his foot :eek:

I'd post a picture but i better not incase any of your partners come and look at this thread <_<

Celebration day
Jayse

jayse said:
I know someone will be waking up about now with a cactus stuck in his rear end and a chimay glass lodged in his foot :eek:

I'd post a picture but i better not incase any of your partners come and look at this thread <_<

Celebration day
Jayse
[post="91657"][/post]​

Come on, post some pics - live dangerously :ph34r:

Thanks for getting me home mate :D

Apparently I was discovered obstructing passage on the kitchen floor, impersonating a a freight train with my snoring :ph34r: I've not been game enough to inspect the wallet yet.

Still I'm sure a top night was had, I only wish I could remember more of it :blink: .

awrabest, sobering up slowly,

stu

I shoulda gone to the Wheatie instead of my beerless wanky Xmas show.
C'mon guys, I want pics!

Well, I think it was a good night. Was good to meet bigd. I was also served a good reminder why not to wear a white shirt and drink dark beer.

After breaking a chair before we were even drinking much, I had a really good night. Some top beers to drink, good to catch up with BigD, and always good catching up with the Adelaide AHB'ers ... top turnout by the miniflocs too :beer:

Was feeling pretty average this morning

Sorry I didn't get to say good bye to everyone but I had emergency girlfriend business to attend to. Was a good night though.

I have only just surfaced today so I must have had a few. I am not game to check the wallet today as I imagine the damage will be severe.

Great to meet you BigD and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in our fair city.

Sounds like a top night. Does anyone need to make a post to the star hangover thread?

OKAY WHO TOOK THE PICS ? U BETTER POST UM

want too see the cactus in the ass and the brocken chair and all the louts getting pissed .
LOL LOL LOL :D

DELBOY

pint of lager said:
Sounds like a top night. Does anyone need to make a post to the star hangover thread?
[post="91764"][/post]​

I felt disgustingly unhungover, given the amount I must have consumed. Maybe the fact they were all good quality beers, no mega swill, helped on that account ;) .

It was very good to finally catch up with Big D thanks for making the evening happen, Dave.

Provided we did not do anything too outrageous, I also think that ANAWBS has another judge and potential sponsor in Jade and the Wheatsheaf :beer: .

wee stu said:
pint of lager said:
[post="91764"][/post]​

I felt disgustingly unhungover, given the amount I must have consumed. Maybe the fact they were all good quality beers, no mega swill, helped on that account ;) .

It was very good to finally catch up with Big D thanks for making the evening happen, Dave.

Provided we did not do anything too outrageous, I also think that ANAWBS has another judge and potential sponsor in Jade and the Wheatsheaf :beer: .
[post="91783"][/post]​

I'm suprised you can remember any of it Stu.

As Jayse said it is very funny watching the lads go from rough to very rough to shattered. And so many national champions in one room :)

Great to catch up again with Big D.

Great to hear we may have another judge for ANARBS as I have heard Jade has a distint passion for good beer -- hence the list at the Wheatsheaf.

chiller said:
I'm suprised you can remember any of it Stu.
[post="91806"][/post]​

The major mystery of the morning was how a new bag of marris otter malt had apparently arrived in my front porch :huh:

Eventually I remembered, and it had nothing to do with the Wheaty!

Thanx to Jayse's coaching I can vaguely remember the Chimay glass under the bush hat episode :ph34r:. I can only hope Jade doesn't, or at least doesn't associate it with the sober me who first engaged her in intelligent conversation.

Good judges and potential sponsors don't grow on trees, or on cactii for that matter :D

four stars, ninety dollars and one very beerstained white t-shirt.

Latest posts

Back