Adelaide Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking forward to it chaps, is it fancy dress?

Out on the tiles
Jayse

Pink underwear only, jayse.

hey guys i might come down as well

so i need all the details please time ,venue, venue address,please

nothing like a day out with the brew masters whatching lesbjorns and drinking beer
and of course the goss :D

del

no worries tda.catch up with you next visit.
delboy the addy is

the wheatsheaf hotel
39 george st
thebarton meet around 6.30 pm

cheers
big d

some of us might be there earlier for a few beers before other engagements

if my driver is keen i may also get there earlier.

i wish i had a driver
my driver will be ethnic and ask for money at the end of the trip

OK THE 18 IS IN THE BOOK

havent told SWMBO :lol:
ANY WAY BIG D .Tangent dont know you for adam but will try and make it .
what i mean is how will we reconise all and each of us.

i suppose just look out for all the bullshiting over the boutiques table .
or we could all wear a fermentor as a hat. :lol:

delboy

we'll be the ones that are wanking on about the beers and enjoying them instead of just swilling whatever's on tap.
They had Coopers Vintage on tap recently - damn that was a Pint I'll never forget :)

ok if i get there i will be waring my red fez and smoking a cigar :lol:

delboy :beer:

"no like this"

he he he he he he he he he :lol:
del

any of you boys keen for a second round on the saturday lunch / arvo at Grumpy's?? that's sat 19/11

i'll be in town whilst my missus is at work on the saturday, so keen to poke my head in at the Grumps and try some of these brews that are talked up so much about... word on the street is that it's on ly a 1/2 odd hour trip up there by bus from town?

i'm staying in the city (some fancy hotel that work is putting us up at!), so perhaps we could meet somewhere and go have a quiet ale on the arvo??

D

ok, i've warned Jade that a heap of beer snobs will be in on Friday arvo (including myself early on) i told her to put some more Emersons IPA in the fridge but she assured me there'll be plenty to go around! (well worth a go)
also, if i don't see you there, try the mountain goat ipa (which isn't really) but DAMN tasty on tap!

actually, i think both of those brews are organic as well....
for you tree huggers out there

It's looking like i won't be there so early after all. I'll actually probably be a bit late ... but i WILL get there :)

Seeyas there.

Looks like I'am gunna have to be late aswell, I won't make it till around 9pm. :angry:

Jayse

I won't be late, but I probably won't be early either.

I have to get the work happy hour started first :D

Last time I looked I only had sixteen types of beer for my co-workers to choose from in the bar fridge :rolleyes: .

I have to be there at the beginning, or no-one will be able to tell their Hoegarden from their Oktoberfest, or their JS Golden Ale for that matter ;)

dallas said:
any of you boys keen for a second round on the saturday lunch / arvo at Grumpy's?? that's sat 19/11

i'll be in town whilst my missus is at work on the saturday, so keen to poke my head in at the Grumps and try some of these brews that are talked up so much about... word on the street is that it's on ly a 1/2 odd hour trip up there by bus from town?

i'm staying in the city (some fancy hotel that work is putting us up at!), so perhaps we could meet somewhere and go have a quiet ale on the arvo??

D
[post="89904"][/post]​

Grumpys would be half an hour by car, by bus would depend on the number of stops I guess. DEFINATELY TRY THE BIGGLES!!

Quick and easy - Bus stop #50, right out the front of the Brewhaus.

tdh

Latest posts

Back