Adding Pics To A Signature

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how some guys have a little pic or a logo on the bottom right of their signatures. I have tried but I cant get the pic I have saved to copy over??

upload it on this sites gallery and then post the link to the .jpg between the image tags

Type imrright (Insert picture) /imrright in the top line of your signature. Add the square brackets [] around the imrright and /imrright.

They didn't come out for me when I added into the reply. PC 'tard here.

If you're looking to get the sig over to the right (once you've got it hosted elsewhere at at the resolution/size you want it displayed) use the tag

[imrright*] http://www.link.whatever [/imrright*] without the *s (I thought a codebox would allow me to post verbatim?)

at the top of the sig with your link between the tags.

Good luck. :icon_cheers:

Can anyone please tell me how some guys have a little pic or a logo on the bottom right of their signatures. I have tried but I cant get the pic I have saved to copy over??

I'm glad you asked MattC, I couldn't quite get it right correct myself. :huh:

Fixed mine now. Thanks guys! :D

all i get is that little shapes thing in the corner. Do i just type in the file pathway with the imrright on either side. As mentioned its just a pic I created in photoshop and have saved to my desktop

I typed this but it didnt seem to work

[imrright] C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Desktop\Fishbone Brewery.jpg[/imrright]

edit

I typed...

[imrright*] C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Desktop\Fishbone Brewery.jpg[/imrright*]

but without the * as the middle portion is the file pathway of the image???

No good on your desktop, needs to be a 'live' image hosted on the net somewhere, try that for a start.

www.imageshack.us is a good place to upload the file, once it's done scroll to the bottom of the links to where it says 'advanced link' or something and "DO NOT USE THIS ON FORUMS" and click it and it will give you a direct link to the file. Use that link, it'll be 100% what you need!

email me the picture matt and I'll upload it for you and tell you exactly what to type in.

email me the picture matt, to quantocks@gmail DOT com and I'll upload it for you and tell you exactly what to type in.

There it is, three cheers for Quantocks hip hip, hip hip, hip hip? ? ?

Cheers

looks good matt,

if you ever want to resize or resize any other pictures, http://www.resize2mail.com/ is pretty decent. Just pick the picture, pick the size and it gets resized online for you free.

I have a question which might seem quite silly to most,
but how do i give myself a pic in the top left corner under my name?
once again, i have tried but can only upload a pic for my profile not posting pic.
all replies appreciated,
nick

I have a question which might seem quite silly to most,
but how do i give myself a pic in the top left corner under my name?
once again, i have tried but can only upload a pic for my profile not posting pic.
all replies appreciated,
nick

look up the top left hand corner for "My Controls" click on that and then on the left look for "Edit Avatar Settings"

add the pic and away you go :)

Thanks Quantocks,
Appreciated....... now i feel more like a member**
nick.

There it is, three cheers for Quantocks hip hip, hip hip, hip hip? ? ?

Cheers

Its a bloody big fish! Seriously I reckon its a great logo. You could sort out the kerning between the F and i though...i.e. close the gap up a bit between the F and i. (ex-graphic designer here)
Cheers
Steve

Edit: Quantocks you may receive a PM from me too as the above didnt mean a bloody thing to me either.

Latest posts

Back