Abject Apologies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can highly recommend the Cascade plugs. Reasonably easy to get here too. :)

Warren -

Well picked up, Warren
No idea why I didnt think of that myself, especially after telling everyone it is "impossible". Maybe I need to think a little more before I type :lol:
Trent

The LCPA can also be pretty variable in bottleshops around Perth as well. Sometimes you get a version you like, sometimes you get a version you don't like even if you buy the cases from the same shop. One of those things with craftbrewing I guess.
Actually this thread has made me thirsty...time to :chug: one down :D

I've only been to the brewery once but it was like drinking a completely different beer to what you get from the bottle. Awsome!

mmmm...chinook in LCPA.?
I have had abject failures with chinook.
I can, however, say with a high degree of certainty that at least at one stage LCPA used Chinook flowers, does it still, no idea.

K

Its all flowers, well most of the time anyway.

I was under the impression that its only the Cascade that is in flower form, the chinnook is pellets along with some thing else, like Golding.

I was under the impression that its only the Cascade that is in flower form, the chinnook is pellets along with some thing else, like Golding.

as testified by the head brewer from LCPA, the other night at WCB ( although he is gentleman enough to deny it)

It was a very informative evening on Monday, even if the man didn't say much. He merely denied or failed to confirm a few rumours.

Latest posts

Back