Abc Tv Now

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
watch landline on abc1 now a segment on craft brewing coming up........cheers....spog...

How far through. I am in SA and waiting for it to come on.
Cheers
Robbo

looks like todays program isnt on the website yet will have to wait
couldnt watch it as my tv antenna is fucked and i dont get all the channels all the time [actually i think the antenna is ok just needs a new cable]

clicked link but I don't know what program I'm looking for?

Todays episode not up there yet. Not sure when they how long they wait to put it up.
Landline repeats tomorrow at 11am

Todays episode not up there yet. Not sure when they how long they wait to put it up.
Landline repeats tomorrow at 11am

Looks like its on ABC24 at midnight too

It's on iView now. The most recent episode of Landline. It's mostly about the tax laws and the hard time craft brewers have. Hope they actually do change the laws. At the moment the government is essentially saying that they're not interested in fostering craft breweries.

I just watched it on-line, defiantly worth a look.

batz

Very interesting. Seeing all those people drinking really made me want a craft beer. Wish I had one on hand.... wait a minute!

Thanks for the heads up Spog. Gives a good perspective on what is happening in the Aussie Craft industry at the moment.

Latest posts

Back