9l Kegs Again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it did get off the ground a year and a half ago and was completed.

Thanks barls, do you know what the price paid was?
Would anyone out there be interested in getting another one going? Just seeing if there is interest at this stage before clearing with Admin.

I figured for the price it was worth a shot.

I figure you're right mxd, I was thinking of the style with the rubber top and bottom but for almost half the retail price these look like the winner to me. I've emailed them to check postage etc before I jump in and order 2.

Post back when you find out more and when it arrives! Thanks for the link.

As long as they're ball lock I can't think what the problem would be? $99 is bloody cheap considering it's new.

also watching this thread in anticipation........

postage $22.55, so $122 for a new 9ltr seems good to me, when I get it I'll add some photo's etc..

cheers
Matt

Yep, I got the same quote as mxd as well as $31.55 for two. Those are registered post too.

Just ordered, will post back with details when it arrives.

Got mine delivered last night.

Seems fine, will try this weekend.

HPIM0027.jpg

HPIM0028.jpg

HPIM0030.jpg

HPIM0031.jpg

interesting. Might be a good time to buy a couple of new 9L jobs for dad and pop and maybe one for the holiday house.

So what's the maximum height of these kegs?

I haven't measured but from the site 21 cm diameter x 36 cm height.

If your near Mulgrave and want a look let me know.

Have you enquired about a bulk price? I mean either way I'm very interested. Can you confirm they are ball lock, never seen a pin lock so wouldn't have a clue if there's a difference visually. Keen to hear how it goes over the weekend, can't see why there'd be a problem though really

Got mine last friday and they look very nice compared to my daggy, second hand 19L kegs, lol.

Definitely ball lock HB79. Was it you who started the thread about pin vs ball lock? Just hit google images, you'll see the difference quickly. Also have a look at the Craftbrewer website, they have both for sale and they look pretty different.
I haven't seen many pin-lock kegs FS recently, I assume nobody wants them. Kinda like Beta vs VHS. ;)
I've certainly never seen a NEW pin lock keg FS.

Definitely ball lock HB79. Was it you who started the thread about pin vs ball lock?
Nah, wasn't me, I don't think anyway :unsure:

Just hit google images, you'll see the difference quickly. Also have a look at the Craftbrewer website, they have both for sale and they look pretty different.
I haven't seen many pin-lock kegs FS recently, I assume nobody wants them. Kinda like Beta vs VHS. ;)
I've certainly never seen a NEW pin lock keg FS.

Thanks, I knew the QD's looked different but wasn't sure how different the posts would look.

Anyone used these yet? Keen to hear how the travel quality/pressure wise

Hi All,

there must be some wretched souls out there, who like me missed the 9L keg boat. Lets see if we can get enough interest to warrant another bulk buy

1) JonnyAnchovy (1 keg)

hey mate how much will these be
cheers
cameron

Back