90 degree FFL to MFL elbow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pundy

Reaction score
Hi all.
Due to space constraints I use a 4L mini keg in the inside fridge, which I fill from full setup outside. I’m currently using a Sodastream bottle / mini reg for gas, and a plastic tap to dispense. The keg lays on its side.

Problem is pressure. No room for 2m of line so I’m constantly adjusting storing vs pouring pressures. I’d also like a tap, so thought a flow control tap would help.

I need a way to go from a stainless ball lock disconnect 1/4” MFL, do a 90 degree turn and present the same 1/4” MFL. A 1/4” FFL to MFL 90 degree would be good. One with a swivel that tightened up on the female side would be perfect.

Anyone know where I could get such a thing?

Find a hydraulic place like hose masters or similar near you they should have something

In case anyone is looking for the same...

After a lot more investigation, I found that the thread on a disconnect is a 1/4 inch SAE 45 degree Flared fitting. Elbows (especially stainless) are hard to come by.

I eventually found that AN-4 is also the same thread although the flare angle is slightly different (at 37 degrees). These exist in stainless. A couple washers did the trick here.

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

Latest posts

Back