9/11 Anniversary

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
For all the Americans who visit the site, my condolences and respect of the 9/11 Anniversary in your country.

A heap of interesting shows on the History and CI channels right...

yeah foxtel has been flooded with shows relating to 911 last 24 hours that how i remembered the date.
- hey where have all my shows gone? ohh 911.

Maybe foxtel should put more programs about how 9/11 was an inside job for more info www.infowars.com

Jazman, History channel did a show on 911 conspiracies. It's actually the only show I have watched on the topic.

For all the Americans who visit the site, my condolences and respect of the 9/11 Anniversary in your country.

+100 - this was a Tragic Event (regardless of who did it :ph34r: ).

Yep,it use to be a breeze through usa customs.

Now it's nearly a cavity search on every entry,specially if you go there a bit.

I thought we were Allies??But the UK or Australian passport means little now in the "Land of the Free,and Paranoid"

9/11

The day the chickens came home to roost.

And before you tear me a new one, study american foreign policy over the last 200 years.

At last count, the muslim community worldwide would have to wipe the USA off the planet twice to break even on a body count.

And yes, i damn near wet myself 8 years ago when i saw the plane hit that building. All the Americans asking why us? What have we ever done to them?

Happy anniversary war criminals.......

9/11

And before you tear me a new one, study american foreign policy over the last 200 years.

At last count, the muslim community worldwide would have to wipe the USA off the planet twice to break even on a body count.

And yes, i damn near wet myself 8 years ago when i saw the plane hit that building. All the Americans asking why us? What have we ever done to them?

I actually support exterminating terrorists as a pest.

They hate you DrSmurto,just as much as me.

Give the Israelis carte blanche to decide what happens.Either way

9/11

You'd probably be justified if every American citizen had a say in their foriegn policy smurto.

You'd probably be justified if every American citizen had a say in their foriegn policy smurto.

normal people with brainwashed fucked agendas.

I'm only here for the beer,I can decide for myself where my luv lies

normal people with brainwashed fucked agendas.

I'm only here for the beer,I can decide for myself where my luv lies

If you are only here for the beer, you are in the wrong section of the forum buddy.

Back