60 Litre Fermenter Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 2
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 2
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2

6 left

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 2
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 4
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2

4 left

Added another 2 for me. Only 4 to go!

I'll get another one - can you put me down for 3 please.

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 3
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 4
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2

3 left

Where are you located? I'm keen for one just that I'm in orange nsw

Stunts said:
Where are you located? I'm keen for one just that I'm in orange nsw
Hey mate I'm in penrith. I only just passed through Orange on the way to dubbo last week Pitty it didn't line up.

Hey AB, I've got a few projects for work in winmalee so am coming through your way every couple of weeks or so. Is it alright if you hold onto my couple until I'm back up there for work? It also depends upon when the BB is finalised as well.

Muchas gracias senõr.

Always the way, put me down for one and let me know when you need the money and I will work away to get it out here when they show up, thanks for organising it AB

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 3
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 4
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2
9. Stunts X11

2 left

Stunts said:
Always the way, put me down for one and let me know when you need the money and I will work away to get it out here when they show up, thanks for organising it AB
Do you know anyone that goes to capertee? My mate has a property out there is is there pretty regularly

sponge said:
Hey AB, I've got a few projects for work in winmalee so am coming through your way every couple of weeks or so. Is it alright if you hold onto my couple until I'm back up there for work? It also depends upon when the BB is finalised as well.

Muchas gracias senõr.
Not a problem at all

aussie brewer said:
1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 3
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 4
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2
9. Stunts X11
2 left
Sure stunts wants 11 ? ;-)

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 3
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 4
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2
9. Stunts X1

2 left

Stunts said:
Straight into the double brews Stunts? Better see a build thread for your setup once all the gear arrives ;)

1. Aussie x 11
2. MattSR x 3
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 5
6. Gary x 1
7. Gobern x 1
8. Sponge x 2
9. Stunts X1

0 left

All done guys I'll send you all a PM re payment

You know me wiggman I wouldn't know how to put pictures on the internet I'll have to work that out along with making beer, 1 fermenter will be more then enough thanks AB

Alright i should get the invoice tomorrow for the lot and i will be able to pay it. They are coming from Melbourne so will take a few days to get here anyway. There is only one problem the deal I had for the, grommet, airlock, tap and temp sticker fell through so it will just be the buckets, im sure everyone has the rest anyway. the price for each unit was $28 + GST + shipping of $113 for the whole pallet of 27 units. taking the price of each bucket to $34.98 so we will call it even at $35 each

All paid as well :)

What area will the pickup be in Sydney?

Latest posts

Back