60 Litre Fermenter Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
Guys,
No one was interested in 30ltr fermenter's but I got a few messages about 60ltr ones. Now they only come with 27 on a pallet. I have already got takers for 10 so that just leaves 17 more. The price is $37 a unit they are the ones with a two step lid and handles, they some with an 'O' ring grommet, tap, airlock and stick on thermometer. That price is delivered to me and I will be doing one or two pick ups depending on buyers locations. THE LIDS ARE NOT DRILLED SO YOU WILL HAVE TO DRILL YOURSELF.

1. Aussie x 10

17 left

60L.png

I would be keen but live in Newcastle...

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 2
3. Stux x 1

14 left

Not really interested in tap/airlock/thermometer though

Digga said:
I would be keen but live in Newcastle...
If you know others up that way that brew let them know and you can combine the fuel to come get them.

Hey Digga
If it comes in by 11th April I will deliver it!
At Nelson bay for a week
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Doubt we will get another 13 people to go in and have them delivered by the 11th.. with easter and all. Thanks for the thought though zwitter.

Digga said:
Doubt we will get another 13 people to go in and have them delivered by the 11th.. with easter and all. Thanks for the thought though zwitter.
Your not wrong thought it would have taken off a bit more. Might go back to the supplier and tell them its too expensive. Thought everyone was always after good solid 60l barrels

I'll take 2 if you can hold them until I'm heading to Sydney.

I'll take 2 if it goes ahead.. Maybe more if last minute numbers are needed.

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 2
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 2

10 left

Another one has been talked offline

1. Aussie x 10
2. MattSR x 2
3. Stux x 1
4. Brewhart x 2
5. Dunkelbrau x 2