• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50l Kegs Narangba - $50

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fosters Range of Beers

Abbotsford Invalid Stout
Asahi*
Carlsberg*
Carlton
Cascade
Corona Extra*
Crown
Fiji beers
Foster's Lager
Great Northern Brewing Co.
KB
Kronenbourg 1664*
Matilda Bay
Melbourne Bitter
NT Draught
Power's
Pure Blonde
Reschs
Sheaf Stout
Belgian beers*
Vailima
VB

Lion Nathan Brands of Beer Just to name a few
Tooheys
XXXX
Hahn
James Boag
International Premiums
West End
Emu
James Squire
Swan

All my post-mix kegs say "Property of Coca Cola" on them. Does that mean that they are illegal too?
GF

All my post-mix kegs say "Property of Coca Cola" on them. Does that mean that they are illegal too?
GF

When i owned a cafe i was given a coca cola fridge for free, it was recorded by coke, if i wanted to buy it i could and that would also be recorded by coke as being sold. if coke have recorded your post mix kegs as sold then no dramas, however if they have not then you illegally have possession of them. What does that mean? Fack all really cos there isnt a keg police or bread crate police or milk crate police unless they are lurking on forums such as this lol

I dunno, I think you could fit a baby seal quite comfortably in a keggle. Just have to club it a bit to soften it up.

To quite that great philosopher....CHEECH.
save the whales
save the fat funky whales....
shoot the seals.

One of my neighbors owns a pub somewhere and for whatever reason has 5 * 50L kegs (4 after I've snavelled one) he wants to get rid of for $50 each. Had a look this arvo and they are in good condition. Hold a seal etc.

If you want one let me know and I'll put you in touch.

any left will take one can pick up Thurs

Millions!!
XXXX lost more than 20,000 kegs last year due to the floods and other related instances

does that mean there's kegs floating around somewhere out there... can you imagine sitting on a beach somewhere and a keg washing in....

it could only be ruined by the fact that it's xxxx inside!

When i owned a cafe i was given a coca cola fridge for free, it was recorded by coke, if i wanted to buy it i could and that would also be recorded by coke as being sold. if coke have recorded your post mix kegs as sold then no dramas, however if they have not then you illegally have possession of them. What does that mean? Fack all really cos there isnt a keg police or bread crate police or milk crate police unless they are lurking on forums such as this lol

Interesting as most post-mix kegs have either pepsi or coke on them.

guess we should all give them a call and ask if they want them back??

gf

GF
an interesting point...

I'm sure a brand saying "Property of Coca Cola" isn't a legal binding notification, but it does raise an interesting dilemma.

When I was a kid other used to write on their school books property of. Library books often have "Property of yet these are sold by the libraries themselves when they no longer want the books.

An interesting discussion point .. but one that IMO gets over stated here.

regardless of legal or not, im keeping mine, or selling them. the cost of them taking me to court over a few vessels far outway the cost of them

Are these aluminium or stainless steel

How many do you have left

Bugger, I had my credit card out of my wallet already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back