50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this special has ended & Im gutted that I only found it yesterday but managed to snag a sixer of Schofferhoffer on the way home. Can anyone tell me do they run specials all the time if so what is the special for July or is this just a one off deal

No special for July as yet

I dare say they got raped so hard that they are really questioning the next special they do hahahah

Looks like this month's one is going to be a wine one if their Twitter feed is anything to go by.

"hold off on your wine purchases until tomorrow ;) "

Yep its a wine special.

Foursquare

"A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR FREE WINE TODAY! Spend $15 or more on any wine product and get a FREE bottle of Cradle Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 750ml or Parson's Paddock McLaren Vale Shiraz 750ml"

Not as great as the 50% off beer offer, however i believe this month i am going to sample plenty of ciders...

So this month it is buy one 6 pack of any matilda bay range get one free

Not too bad, time to stock up on Alpha and Dogbolter

Link

that's a good deal... might get some alpha's over the weekend

Great news, will be dropping in after work.
Would love to get my hands on some dogbolter, but rare as hell where i am.

Nice offer from 1st choice, must try the BoPils and Alpha.

My local never had Alpha, so will be giving my first BoPils a go.

dropped in to 1st choice last night and grabbed a 6 of Fat Yak and Bo Pils. My local doesn't stock Alpha or Dogbolter, which were my first choice. $18 for 12 beers i not too bad and been a while since i've had either of these.

Back