• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

5 Pour Font For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicko ACT

Reaction score
Brewers

I have a five pour font that I'm considering selling.

Five pour fonts are as rare as rocking horse poo (thanks for that Danman).

This is a flooded font in near new condition. Buying new, would expect to pay close to 1k this font from Lancer or Andale.

Send me a PM and make me an offer.

Beers

Dicko

(Fitting and font displays not included)

19032008089.jpg

19032008091.jpg

From one Dicko to another :lol:

Does it come with a suitable drain/drip tray that collects the moisture from the font?

Cheers

From one Dicko to another :lol:

Does it come with a suitable drain/drip tray that collects the moisture from the font?

Cheers

Hello Dicko :huh:

No it doesn't... The font is as described. You would have to source a drip tray elsewhere or fabricate it yourself.

Beers

Drool.... any ballpark figure on a sale price?

Has the font been sold yet Dicko?

No taps to go with it?

Hey Flipper

I can definately get taps and fittings to go with it... But you would need tell me what you are after.

Taps - I have second hand plated Floryte, DA and EK taps. I also have new SS taps.

Fitting - I have second hand plated snap-lock adapters or new SS ones. I also have lock-in plated and new SS ones.

I can also supply you with new beer line and a john guest fitting to make pulling them through a breeze.

PM me mate...

Drool.... any ballpark figure on a sale price?

Your pin lock liquid disconnects... :D

PM Pok and we will work something out.

BTW, I took the photos on my camera phone. It did not do this font any justice. It is in near perfect condition, I couldn't find a scratch on it.

Dicko,

not sure if your awake yet.......will you be around your pc about 12 so I can PM you?

Thanks Flipper

Dicko,

not sure if your awake yet.......will you be around your pc about 12 so I can PM you?

Thanks Flipper

Flipper

I'm going to be in and out all day. Just PM me and I will reply as soon as I can.

Sold!

I will have some 3 and 4 pour fonts available shortly. PM me if you might be interested.

...and if the buyer goes to see Col at BYOAH in Kambah I noticed today he has a drip tray in his "reduced to sell box" that would fit perfectly.
Cheers
Steve

...and if the buyer goes to see Col at BYOAH in Kambah I noticed today he has a drip tray in his "reduced to sell box" that would fit perfectly.
Cheers
Steve

Who, What, Where....any idea how much it was? (the drip tray that was)

Cheers, Pok

Back