5 Litre Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azzaj13402

Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for a water bottle that is 5 L and is sold in a grocery store such as woolies and or coles I am just wondering where I would be able to get this as I can make a small cider for my first batch thanks for all the answers and peace.

I don't think you can get a 5 L bottle from Coles or Woolies. How about a 5 L glass demijohn with a swingtop lid from your LHBS for around $15.

Woolies or coles would be a good place to look first. But if you want one for free, go looking in recycling bins.

I was at my local woolies yesterday and noticed they have 4 and 5 litre bottles in the water section, they were $5-6

I got a 5 litre water bottle at Woolworths about a year ago, as I intended to make a large starter for a lager.

crowmanz said:
I was at my local woolies yesterday and noticed they have 4 and 5 litre bottles in the water section, they were $5-6
Les the Weizguy said:
I got a 5 litre water bottle at Woolworths about a year ago, as I intended to make a large starter for a lager.
Thank you both for your answers my question has been solved by thw two of you thankyou sooo much for the info!

Back