• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4kg Hops, Anyone Want To Split It With Me?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quantocks

it's time to step up the BPM
Reaction score
Hi guys,

just curious to know if anyone wants to split my hop order with me. I don't see myself using all of it.

I have:

1kg Pride of Ringwood pellets
1kg Hallertau Hersbrucker pellets
1kg East Kent Golding pellets
1kg Saaz pellets

let me know, all up it'll cost you $100.

PM if interested.

I would be interested.
PM me

Um, doesnt the OP say to PM him ? That would be correct ettiquitte I think.

it's all good, these are gone. thanks :)

oh and Smurto they were:

Hersbrucker: 3.5%
Pride of Ringwood: 9.5%
Goldings: 5.5%
Saaz: 4%

years: POR 2008 crop
all others 2007.

The OP left off information that most people would have been interested in......

That's not the point. If someone says "Ive got this, I've taken the financial commitment, but willing to share the love with no profit associated with resale, PM me if you want to be part of it", then I don't think an interested response should say "Oh , YOU PM ME !". FFS, Quantocks has made the effort to find some cheap supplies, done the hard yards, ponied up for the stock. He shouldnt need to be asked to PM someone when clearly an interesed party could shoot him an inquiry.

Anyway, whatever. I just think that in this modern age, general manners are lost on not only the young, but also the older fellows. FYI I'm neither. Being a timeless concubine of natas & all.

That's not the point. If someone says "Ive got this, I've taken the financial commitment, but willing to share the love with no profit associated with resale, PM me if you want to be part of it", then I don't think an interested response should say "Oh , YOU PM ME !". FFS, Quantocks has made the effort to find some cheap supplies, done the hard yards, ponied up for the stock. He shouldnt need to be asked to PM someone when clearly an interesed party could shoot him an inquiry.

Anyway, whatever. I just think that in this modern age, general manners are lost on not only the young, but also the older fellows. FYI I'm neither. Being a timeless concubine of natas & all.
OK so I did not read it correctly...
Stand me up against the wall and shoot me.
I do appreciate the hard work he did and ended up going halves with him.

Self opinionated a*holes should perhaps keep their opinions to themselves and realise that we are all human and not robots, we do all stuff up from time to time.
But obviously that doesnt apply to all..

Oh to be on a pedestal looking down upon everybody else in a precious world of self love

Self opinionated a*holes should perhaps keep their opinions to themselves and realise that we are all human and not robots, we do all stuff up from time to time.

Oh to be on a pedestal looking down upon everybody else in a precious world of self love

So by you making that statement, you throw the hook into the mirth and hope for a response. OK, I'll bite... .**** you, I hope you choke on your 1000IBU beer. Does it make you happy that I've fallen into your trap and shown a counter-agressiveness ?

I am taking the piss now. But I just wanted to mention that I thought your post was bad form. Something of which you agree with, yes ?

Anyway, who isn't self opinionated? Where else does opinion come from, if not from the self ?

Calm down children.

Is it just me, or is it everyone's time of month just now?

Totally :icon_offtopic:

But funny none the least Very amused :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh Reg, Jase
Kleiny

OK so I did not read it correctly...
Stand me up against the wall and shoot me.
I do appreciate the hard work he did and ended up going halves with him.

You do seem to have a bit of trouble with manners and people selling things if I remember.

Batz

Great stuff guys and in the middle of the day as well. Usually expect this stuff late at night after homebrews have been scoffed applenty. :D :p

Wow. Just wow. So proud to be part of this community.

I`m another one who hates to see arguements on the forum :(
We need a nice peacefull atmosphere.

stagga.

Good to see someone else copping some stick for a change :lol:

cheers

Darren

If you two don't settle down and play nice I'm turning this forum around and then no-one will get to go to the microbrewery :angry:

</angry_dad_impression>

A little maybe :p . Sometimes this place can becomes so boring and "artsy fartsy"

cheers

darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back