• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4 Taps, Lines Temprite Kegs For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I have a guy at work who has some gear he wants to sell. I don't know much about it except that he has a 4 tap setup complete with a refrigerated temp rite, all the lines, kegs etc. A complete setup for a home bar.
He's going to take some photos so if anyone is interested let me know what exactly it is you need to know and I will ask him.

I know he paid $2000 for the lot some years ago. He thinks hes going to get that for it now, (This guy brought two old CRT tvs into work saying they were too good to throw away so he's a bit old fashioned like that. But once we work out what he has and I get some photos Im sure you guys could work out a good price that its worth.

So let me know if your interested, I said I would ask for him.

I have a guy at work who has some gear he wants to sell. I don't know much about it except that he has a 4 tap setup complete with a refrigerated temp rite, all the lines, kegs etc. A complete setup for a home bar.
He's going to take some photos so if anyone is interested let me know what exactly it is you need to know and I will ask him.

I know he paid $2000 for the lot some years ago. He thinks hes going to get that for it now, (This guy brought two old CRT tvs into work saying they were too good to throw away so he's a bit old fashioned like that. But once we work out what he has and I get some photos Im sure you guys could work out a good price that its worth.

So let me know if your interested, I said I would ask for him.

Good luck with the sale for your friend.
He's pushin poo uphill if he payed $2000.00 a few years ago & expects to get that now.

Good luck with the sale for your friend.
He's pushin poo uphill if he payed $2000.00 a few years ago & expects to get that now.

I told him exactly that, hes very old fashioned and seems to think things are still worth what they were ten years ago. But like I said someone will want them and if they make an offer I can at least tell him thats what they are worth.

I told him exactly that, hes very old fashioned and seems to think things are still worth what they were ten years ago. But like I said someone will want them and if they make an offer I can at least tell him thats what they are worth.

Curious to see photos of this setup, but agree the price on these things have come down, not up.....and these are second hand! You'll need to work with this guy to set some realistic expectations.

If you can get hold of a second hand fridge cheap then you could have a setup with gas bottle for under a grand. Thats brand new as well.

Back