4 tap font Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for those who were interested in the progress of this BB (Not many!!) .

As Clint has indicated the China thing (or India) is problematic. I tried and tried (bordering on obsession some would say) to find a way to source something a little nicer than the average font at a keen price but I failed. They are out there but getting good photos and clear lines of communication to the people capable of doing this stuff - for the right price, is difficult. Ask Punkin - he saw one of my "War and Peace" emails to one well intentioned Chinese manufacturer.

Anyway, for me there is a happy ending as I was able to source a font and taps thanks to some very sage advice from a great bloke from Lancer.

So sorry to those who had held some hope that we might be able to do something a bit special. We can't (I can't).

Anyone who travels in China or India for work could have a very lucrative sideline if they could actually view an item.

Hi man glad you got sorted. I know your pain after 6 months of trolling the net, bidding on ebay, contacting fabricators and custom exhaust places . In the end I got krome 5 tap font the one with the tappered ends. It looks good but not anadale quality. But in end it will do me just fine with my 5 perlicks hanging of it and it was a hell of a lot cheaper which has left me more to spend on the bar build. Had a bit of a head count on the spend earlier and shit I hope I don't talk in my sleep tonight. Have a look at the krome site they won't ship to you well they wouldn't to me. But there is importers to go through and I seen something simller I think. Any way good luck on your build. Jameson

Latest posts

Back