4 glass tasting paddle for under $8

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up a couple this morning and they seem good, paddle is poor quality but the glasses are ok. Will be filling them up later :)

Picked up four this morning and tested one out during the second session with the father-in-law.

Left to right: Pilsner/Nelson Sauvin SMASH, American Wheat, Riwaka Summer Ale, Chinook Amber Ale.

20141227_134051_resized%20-%20Copy.jpg

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Picked up four this morning and tested one out during the second session with the father-in-law.

Left to right: Pilsner/Nelson Sauvin SMASH, American Wheat, Riwaka Summer Ale, Chinook Amber Ale.

20141227_134051_resized%20-%20Copy.jpg
After finding out they have indentations I went and had a look yesterday, bought 3 sets as for $8 they are a fantastic buy, even for just the glasses. The paddles are surprisingly stable with empty glasses on them so I imagine this will be better when they are filled. Saves me making my own paddles, one less brewing project on the list :)

For anyone on Brisbane's Bayside - Aldi Wynnum still have heaps left

I think all the Aldi's have heaps left, I bought another one today, now I have four.

In a week or two I bet these will be half price to clear them.

:icon_offtopic: was walking thru "target" store other day they had some reduced (ex christmas stock) not as good quality and cheap as Aldi

iambj said:
I think all the Aldi's have heaps left, I bought another one today, now I have four.

In a week or two I bet these will be half price to clear them.
Yeah I picked up an 80" projector screen marked down to $15 while I was there :D

TheBigD said:
Might come in handy in the bedroom the Mrs loves a good spanking
As opposed to a "real" spanking, earned through bad behaviour?

GrumpyPaul said:
just picked up 4 packs...
I got 5, and there was plenty left in the shop, on 26th Dec.

Bomber Watson said:
Everyone with a local Aldi is an asshole.

Cheers.
I answer to that name, and I resemble that remark.

Les (with insufficient beer to fill these - I blame Bitter & Twisted festival for using all my good beer)

Saw these marked down for quick sale at Emu Plains (NSW) ALDI today. Plenty left.

I got a couple for $3.99 each. Bamboo paddle is very sturdy. Need to get brewing and install two more taps on my fridge so I can show off 4 brews at once.

I've got the taps and the tasters, just not the time or resilience to get four on the go at one time!

Thought the glasses were a bit big for tasting glasses though :-\

Back