4 glass tasting paddle for under $8

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BottloBill

Reaction score
On sale @ aldi's boxing day

1419283275882.jpg

Saw this in the catalogue this morning. Could use some holes to fit the glasses in, looks a bit unstable to me.

I love the shape of those glasses!

Hard to tell from the picture if there are recessed holes to support the glasses? (Surely it must!). I have a similar paddle and it's sturdy enough to carefully carry from one place to another..

Almost looks like a challenge game to see how can actually pick it up with full glasses!

I'm going to grab a couple, nothing a hole saw won't fix in a couple a minutes.

HBHB said:
I wonder how many tens of thousands will end up gathering dust in the bottom of a drawer.
They'll make their way to the OP shops one day. You won't see mine there, I may chuck the paddles one day but for the price I'm rapped in just the glasses.

batz

Drew said:
I love the shape of those glasses!

Hard to tell from the picture if there are recessed holes to support the glasses? (Surely it must!). I have a similar paddle and it's sturdy enough to carefully carry from one place to another..
Went and picked a few of these up this morning. Pleased to confirm that there is a recess in the paddle for the glasses.

Pratty1 said:
Will you drill holes for the glasses?
You don't need too, they have is a recess for the glasses. I now have a few as well, very pleased with them.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1419643844.019386.jpg

All home brew.
Hefeweizen
Amarillo APA
Cascade/centennial APA
Cascade/centennial/motueka IPA

Got 2 packs. They are recessed and the glasses look good quality

Picked up 2. Look good. Now to brew a few new batches to utilise them.

Latest posts

Back