38l Water Jug/cooler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderlips

Reaction score
I've seen some people using these with their all grain setups and Ross has one he uses for his party keg, with a nice Celli tap attached to it.
For those who might be interested, Ray's Outdoors is selling them until 24th December for half price at $49.95.
I got my brother to pick me one up from there today for use with my 12L party kegs.
At that price I regret not getting him to pick up two of them. Might have to go in before work next week.
Here's a pic...
IMG_1911_resized.jpg

My wife got me one for Christmas and she has a question for anyone else on AHB who got one from Ray's Outdoors. When she bought mine it was packaged with a Frosty 4.5lt box and 3.8lt frosty cooler with bowl and cup. But was told that they were not apart of the purchase. She would like to know if anyone had the same happen to them, either they got the extras or not or if they were packaged with it or not.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

My wife got me one for Christmas and she has a question for anyone else on AHB who got one from Ray's Outdoors. When she bought mine it was packaged with a Frosty 4.5lt box and 3.8lt frosty cooler with bowl and cup. But was told that they were not apart of the purchase. She would like to know if anyone had the same happen to them, either they got the extras or not or if they were packaged with it or not.

Just out of interest ,Does a corny fit into one of these coolers ? Have been thinking of one for ages but never got around to measure .

Thanks

buster

Just out of interest ,Does a corny fit into one of these coolers ? Have been thinking of one for ages but never got around to measure .

Thanks

buster

Sorry Buster it dosen't :( .
Diameter is fine but height is seriously lacking. Now a half corny on the other hand.... :)
Cheers
Doug

Diameter is fine but height is seriously lacking. Now a half corny on the other hand.... :)
Cheers
Doug

Thanks doug , have been thinking about putting a keg in one and putting the whole thing inside a timber barrel with a font out the top . For the BBq refill station .....

Buster

Cheers
Doug

Unless you were constantly pouring beer, I would have thought having the bottom half or 2/3rds of the corny in ice would be all you needed, since the beer is drawn from the bottom of the Corny?

Fess.

Latest posts

Back