31 Ways To Open A Beer Without A Bottle Opener

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth it for the extra leverage over the 4.

I went to a "SHOW" in Thailand and saw a young lady open a long neck with her FRONT BOTTOM.... that's gotta hurt

I hope it was at least a twist top. Otherwise, she had teeth.

Opening crown seal bottles is easy once you work out the leverage involved.

Even a wedding ring will suffice, best to stick with metals harder than steel though.

I didn't get close enough to check if it had teeth.
She used that thing for all sorts of interesting things.
A few minutes later she used it to fire blow darts and pop balloons

That's nothing. My cock is often used in anti tank and anti aircraft combat by the Australian Defence Force. The SOGs also use it in anti terror simulations

As sexy to imagine as a young lady deflating balloons with her vag, I'm sure but watch out.

That's nothing. My cock is often used in anti tank and anti aircraft combat by the Australian Defence Force. The SOGs also use it in anti terror simulations

Must be a chore getting all the camo paint on and off again all the time, hope the rental price is fair.

One of the guys in my office used to open them with his teeth.I had visions of compo claims and had to order him to stop.

The notion of unmanned military devices is really taking off, hey?

i have a cousin that uses his iphone 4. when he gets a 5 it will do the same.

I've got a case for my iPhone that has a bottle opener built in and slides out the bottom. Very handy.

I didn't get close enough to check if it had teeth.
She used that thing for all sorts of interesting things.
A few minutes later she used it to fire blow darts and pop balloons

I kid you not one of my mates nearly lost an eye on his honeymoon from a stray dart at one of these shows

I use a bottle opener but I'm a boring *******.
I have a video of some sheila opening a stubbie
with her twat but I can't upload it. What a woman !
Proberly was a girl scout in her youth.

edit; should read all replies 1st;

is this off- topic?

Little Johnny's mom told him when he started at school never to touch any girls between the legs because they got teeth down there, and he'd get bitten. Years later after the prom when Johnnies girlfriend was getting a bit horny and putting the hard word on him for some action, Johnny said to hell with that l aint putting my dick in there it's got teeth and l'll get bit!
She insisted there was no teeth and it was safe. She even leaned back and pulled her skirt up a bit so he could have a good look. When Johnny stood up she said, well theres no teeth is there?, and Johnnie said, i'm not surprised with the state of those gums!"

Little Johnny's mom told him when he started at school never to touch any girls between the legs because they got teeth down there, and he'd get bitten. Years later after the prom when Johnnies girlfriend was getting a bit horny and putting the hard word on him for some action, Johnny said to hell with that l aint putting my dick in there it's got teeth and l'll get bit!
She insisted there was no teeth and it was safe. She even leaned back and pulled her skirt up a bit so he could have a good look. When Johnny stood up she said, well theres no teeth is there?, and Johnnie said, i'm not surprised with the state of those gums!"

So she said go on then give it a poke with something and you see it has no teeth. So Johnny grabs a broom and goves her twat a prod. Right then she lets out a big fart and Johnny screams, 'Fark that, I am not putting my dick in there! If it growls at a piece of wood, imagine what it'd do to a piece of meat!'

Latest posts

Back