$300.00 Conicals?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what shipping would've been on that baby? I'd have seriously considered one (late in the evening after a few beers no doubt, but that's the beauty of online shopping) had I seen it whilst available...

picked one of these up, as did mikem108. ~$360AU landed.

Anyone actually recieved and used theirs yet? What are they like?

both me and mike bought them a few weeks ago, both received(very quick postage) I just put down my maiden brew.

was $315.50US including postage to sydney. Postage took all of a week give or take for paypal processing of money/weekends/getting to the post office.

The jealous part of InCider wants to see pictures to enhance the pain.... :lol:

209e_12.JPG

Thanks Bugwan - I just re-read my post. (not real specific - sorry)
I'd like to see it in action in the brewer's brewery. :D

That would really, really make me jealous ! :lol:

InCider.

Better off spending your money on a thingy, Incider

Thanks people for giving the rest of us a heads up when you bought them.

hey case,

roy (twoc) is selling them now, has a couple in stock not sure how much tho.

Rob.

Yeah, that's a shit ton of bling for Frank match (and remain profitable) at $300.00 AUD, give or take.

I've got my eye on the 25 Gallon units (though I only require 18Gal/69L max. at this time) at USD$475.

<soapbox>
Better buy up soon in case the yanks elect a democrat, in which case you'll see the value of the USD go back up against our AUD (albiet, it won't happen over night). If another retarded republican finds buys cheats is elected to office, they'll keep running their currency into the ground while providing further tax breaks for the richest (themselves).
</end soapbox>

reVox

Yeah I mustave seen these pop up on the forum about 10 times in the past 6 months, at least. Would certainly be a nice addition if I had a fridge it would fit in :p

Better off spending your money on a thingy, Incider

Hey Mika - I'd get one if I had a use for it! Kegs don't explode :D I've got a thingy for heat though. I can see REALLY good value in that! :)

Cheers,

InCider.

Latest posts

Back