30% Off Stockpots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staggalee

Reaction score
Kmart has 30% off big stockpots starting Thursday.
Good chance for anyone just starting k&k or extract to grab a bargain.

stagga.

What size do they go up to?

I bought a 19L from there a while back, I think it was the largest they had in stock. It's very thin, the base is only the same thickness as the sides. Comes with a nice heavy glass lid too. But the price is right ( I paid < $20) and it served me well through many an extract brew before upgrading to a Robinox and going AG.

I bought a 19L from there a while back, I think it was the largest they had in stock. It's very thin, the base is only the same thickness as the sides. Comes with a nice heavy glass lid too. But the price is right ( I paid < $20) and it served me well through many an extract brew before upgrading to a Robinox and going AG.

Yeah I paid the same money for the same size at BigW years ago, so 30% off that is good buying.

stagga.

Yeah I paid the same money for the same size at BigW years ago, so 30% off that is good buying.

stagga.

Ah, maybe I got mine from Big W?! It was a while ago now, but I think Kmart had a similar range at the time. I do remember that I was so proud of my monstrously huge new pot and that I'd never possibly need anything larger :lol:

Seriously, get one.
Even with my 80L kettle and 85L Mash Tun, I still use the cheap-o 20L BigW stock pot on brew day.

It's also handy for the smaller batches or ESB/WetPak/GingerBeer kits that need a small boil.
Or use it for decotions.

Even if you just grab one for the glass lid - they're 30cm diameter and fit perfectly on the chine of an ex-Tooheys keggle, and within the chine of a CUB keggle.

<disclaimer> Don't steal commercial kegs

Biggest I found was a 15L at Kmart around 4weeks ago, $25.......

Latest posts

Back