• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 x D.A. Taps + Snaplok fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshF

Reaction score
Hi guys,
For sale are 3 stainless Lancer D.A Taps (exactly the same as Andale D.A taps) with 3 x 3/4" snaplok fittings.

These taps are in good condition, and pour absolutely beautifully. I put new seal/o-ring kits from andale them last month (I still have the old ones for spares).

No longer using these as i've upgraded to three 650SS taps (after a disastrous run with the 545SS taps). I'm not sure I would even call it an upgrade really. These taps are f***ing awesome and pour better than the Perlicks in my opinion and are still seen at many pubs & clubs about the place along with the Floryte taps.

I don't know if you can buy them from Lancer anymore but the Retail for the taps new is $151.94 from Andale. ( http://www.andale.com.au/d.a-tap-ss-snaplok ) and that's without a handle. The handles alone are bloody $36 bucks. Retail for the 3/4" snaplok adaptors are $47.10

Worth $705 to buy brand new from Andale. I'm asking for $240 all up. Might Sound like alot but $80 for a quality tap and snaplok adaptor I believe is a very fair price.

cheers,
Josh

IMG_20141124_224045.jpg

Gday josh. What area are you in? And will you seperate the taps or just sell all three?
Cheers nick

Hey Nick,
I'm based in Lane Cove and definitely not keen to separate the taps, cheers

Will you post?

Excuse my ignorance, but I have a 3 tap Andale "T" style font. I assume the adaptors will fit straight to that and I'll be good to go?

joshF said:
Hi guys,
For sale are 3 stainless Lancer D.A Taps (exactly the same as Andale D.A taps) with 3 x 3/4" snaplok fittings.

These taps are in good condition, and pour absolutely beautifully. I put new seal/o-ring kits from andale them last month (I still have the old ones for spares).

No longer using these as i've upgraded to three 650SS taps (after a disastrous run with the 545SS taps). I'm not sure I would even call it an upgrade really. These taps are f***ing awesome and pour better than the Perlicks in my opinion and are still seen at many pubs & clubs about the place along with the Floryte taps.

I don't know if you can buy them from Lancer anymore but the Retail for the taps new is $151.94 from Andale. ( http://www.andale.com.au/d.a-tap-ss-snaplok ) and that's without a handle. The handles alone are bloody $36 bucks. Retail for the 3/4" snaplok adaptors are $47.10

Worth $705 to buy brand new from Andale. I'm asking for $240 all up. Might Sound like alot but $80 for a quality tap and snaplok adaptor I believe is a very fair price.

cheers,
Josh
So are these still available? I'm keen if you can post to Melbourne.

Latest posts

Back