• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3.5kg Co2 Fire Extinguisher

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroboy

Reaction score
I have a 3.5kg CO2 fire extinguisher for sale. Pretty full, has only run one 19L keg, dip tube still in it. Is the standard thread size, my regulator fits straight on.

Pick up in Lane Cove, Sydney.

$50.

2011-10-03181930.jpg

I'm interested.. Where do you get it filled around northern Sydney?

Dip tube in means you have to use it upside down?

Correct Todd, Once empty it is easy to remove so the next time you can keep it up right.

Drewy

Others may be able to help where to get it filled in sydney? I only moved here this year.

Yep, I used it upside down, I have set it up with a couple of zip ties to hang from :)

Thanks hydro,

I'd like to work out if I can fill it or not locally before buying it.. Anyone else got any ideas?

Hi hydro,

I'm not really interested in this now.. I got a cheek keg on legs 2.3 kg from a mate..

Good luck

bump
will swap a six pack of something nice, can be home brew if its good

Geez, tough audience. If I didn't already have a 9 kg cylinder, or if I lived within 2 hours drive of Sydney, I'd snap this up.

Lol, I'm moving to perth...

I don't really want to ship it, i think it would be classed as dangerous goods, too much hassle.

ok no problems. perth will be a good move for you!

Goooone.

Thanks for the six pack jacktar, saves me buying a six pack for tonight. I haven't tried either of the Sierra Nevadas so looking forward to cracking them open.

Latest posts

Back