• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

25 Kg Sodium Percarbonate Bags For Sale In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippy

Reaction score
To all the Perth brewers out there I have some 25Kg bags of Sodium Percarbonate for Sale for $60 a pop. This works out to $2.40 a kilo. I would prefer to sell whole bags so if it's too much for your needs you will probably need to split it with one or more people. I am in Butler in the northern suburbs but work all around the metro area so pick up from somewhere closer may be arranged if your a little bit patient or pick from my place is fine.
Send me a pm if your keen.

To all the Perth brewers out there I have some 25Kg bags of Sodium Percarbonate for Sale for $60 a pop. This works out to $2.40 a kilo. I would prefer to sell whole bags so if it's too much for your needs you will probably need to split it with one or more people. I am in Butler in the northern suburbs but work all around the metro area so pick up from somewhere closer may be arranged if your a little bit patient or pick from my place is fine.
I'm keen put me down for one. PM sent.

I'm keen put me down for five kg. PM sent.

I'm keen put me down for one. PM sent.
Whoops the minister of finance apparently doesn't use napysan in the wash to much and thinks that we in fact don't require 25kgs of the stuff so I'm really sorry to reneg but I'm going to have to pull out. Spuing.

No worries wort can't argue with swmbo.
By the way it's the coated stuff if anyone is wondering.

thats an awesome price hippy. I can't quite justify 25kg, but I'll go halves in a bag if someones interested

Sending PM brother, you read my mind. Let me know when you have sodium metasilicate.

No worries wort can't argue with swmbo.
By the way it's the coated stuff if anyone is wondering.

What do you mean by the coated stuff? Is it 100% sodium percarbonate or like nappysan where there is around 10% SP

What do you mean by the coated stuff? Is it 100% sodium percarbonate or like nappysan where there is around 10% SP

It's 100 percent sodium percarbonate mate. Coated stuff is more stable against humid environments, ie stores better for longer with out breaking down and is more compatible for mixing with other chemicals such as sodium metasillicate.

thats an awesome price hippy. I can't quite justify 25kg, but I'll go halves in a bag if someones interested

I'll split the bag with you Aces High....

sent you a PM.. let me know..

Nagaz

My stocks are getting low. Is there anyone else out there who would share a bag with me? I'm in Scarboro

I would be keen for half a bag but SWMBO is giving birth very soon so might not be able to grab it for a while (I am near osborne park)

Tony: sent you a pm

Hi Hippy,

Not sure if you have any left but I would like to go halves on a bag with someone.

I have sent you a PM

Sorry mate all the bags are spoken for at this stage.

Back