• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

24 x 500ml for $60.99 with this Voucher - Great Deal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixStar

Reaction score
Rabbit & Spaghetti Golden IPA

Here ya go boys:

Go here: https://www.nakedwines.com.au/voucher

Add the voucher and your email. Find the IPA then buy 2 x 12 cases! Just did it!

[emoji106]

$60.99 delivered to most areas. Limit one per person. That’s a pretty good deal for a craft beer.

IMG_7463.jpg

Coming up as Angels Exclusive for me, not letting me add it to cart... will have to try another time

Make sure you unsubscribe as soon as you get your order. They sign you up to be an "Angel" and they will withdraw money from your account once a month to spend on their website. Bit of a stitch up but it's hidden in the fine print.

Coming up as Angels Exclusive for me, not letting me add it to cart... will have to try another time
I had the same but then just did a search for IPA and it came up with 2 x options... however, looks like the deal has run out based on recent comments.

I had the same but then just did a search for IPA and it came up with 2 x options... however, looks like the deal has run out based on recent comments.

Thanks, I just did it and it worked, but I did try yesterday, so maybe I already had the voucher against my name... now to hurry up and wait for my beer, apparently tomorrow.

Rabbit & Spaghetti Golden IPA

Here ya go boys:

Go here: https://www.nakedwines.com.au/voucher

Add the voucher and your email. Find the IPA then buy 2 x 12 cases! Just did it!

[emoji106]

$60.99 delivered to most areas. Limit one per person. That’s a pretty good deal for a craft beer.

View attachment 113079

You can also send people the $100 vouchers if you get their email, and apparently, you get $30 for the effort if they join up.
Ill give @SixStar the first opportunity to offer this out, but if he doesnt want to, PM me with your email address and I will send you one.

Make sure you unsubscribe as soon as you get your order. They sign you up to be an "Angel" and they will withdraw money from your account once a month to spend on their website. Bit of a stitch up but it's hidden in the fine print.

That wasn’t the case for me.

Nah not worried about the referrals it’s more of a wine site. Don’t drink much wine.
This beer is decent. I’d say “hoppy sessionable”. Good buy, sorry to those who missed out. Maybe n87 can help ya. [emoji106]
View attachment 113089

Nah not worried about the referrals it’s more of a wine site. Don’t drink much wine.
This beer is decent. I’d say “hoppy sessionable”. Good buy, sorry to those who missed out. Maybe n87 can help ya. [emoji106]
View attachment 113089

I dont drink wine, but I'm on board for free beer ;)

That wasn’t the case for me.

I think they are out of spots for angels, they asked me if I wanted to be put on the waiting list. so as long as you select no, I think you should be good.

there's worse things that could happen. have bought a fair bit of wine from there and it's all been really good. even the cheap stuff.

(also you can sign up to be an angel if you want the better pricing, but then ask them to stop taking money out - they do it no problem)

I got the deal yesterday and the misers got the $100 off on the wine too, mixed case of wine for under $10 per bottle delivered.

there's worse things that could happen. have bought a fair bit of wine from there and it's all been really good. even the cheap stuff.

(also you can sign up to be an angel if you want the better pricing, but then ask them to stop taking money out - they do it no problem)

I've been a member for years. Sure there is a level of marketing BS, but the smaller and start-up wineries that it supports are real. Once you are a member you can take a holiday from the monthly direct debits or have them reduced. I'm currently paying $20 per month and buy a dozen from them (plus a usual freebie) around twice a year so it works OK for me.

Back