2016 QLD Xmas Case Swap 17 Dec-Ravensbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chap said:
Hi guys,

still getting to know my way around the forum and came across this thread. The swap sounds like a great idea and would like to participate in the next south east QLD one plans permitting. My biggest question though, why 750ml PET only?
Safety! Some HB'ers have been known to "surf" on them...

If you'd like to come up the mountain for tomorrows swap, you'd be welcome. No requirement to bring 24 bottles for the actual 'swap', but a good chance to meet us and join in. There's usually the odd keg or three on the go, and you can camp the night on the farm.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you the mud-map.

Yep. The act of swapping means many clinking bottles. There has been at least one severe incident in the past and it's just not worth the risk.

ok yeah, that makes sense, don't need serious injuries in the wilderness :blink:

I would love to come, i'm actually going to toowoomba tomorrow, however visiting SWMBO's folks for the weekend and no chance of getting away. I'm following the events forum now though so will keep an ear out. Thanks for the invite though, hope all goes well :beerbang:

Nah finished work at Wacol at 6 its a 60km round trip to my place then turn around and come back out

i will see everyone out there later on this arvo, had to work today so should be out around 4 pm

Anyone from Toowoomba need a lift I'm heading from Rangeville out Crows Nest way from about 1-1:30pm

If anyone needs a lift, I will be leaving Kelvin Grove @ 12pm and heading out via Blacksoil so I can grab people on the way out and even give someone a lift. :D

I'm a no show for today.
Some dodgy seafood a couple of days ago has left me unwilling to venture any further than 10 metres away from the toilet bowl. I thought i might have been
over the worst of it by now and able to attend.

Have a great arvo / night guys.

Have fun guys. Im consoling myself about not being there by looking forward to getting the swap beers back.

Latest posts

Back