2016 QLD Xmas Case Swap 17 Dec-Ravensbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside.jpgThe firepit.jpgMaster_and_apprentice.jpgRain_break2.jpgRain_break3.jpg

Attachments

• Rain_break1.jpg
    Rain_break1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 73
Seems a younger crowd than I used to.

thanks for hosting a great day/night
i didnt leave any cash for dinner behind, so who ever payed for the meat and stuff PM me your bank details and i chuck in a few bucks into your account,
cheers kegs

I have a block of land near Stanthorpe. Happy to host a swap. From what I understand, July is locked in at Perry's, so we can do next Christmas at mine if people are keen. The consensus was earlier in December to avoid the crazy busy weekends.

Had some of Roger's olive oil with dinner yesterday, frickin fantastic. Well done that man.

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njb3JTZ1ibY

pcqypcqy said:
From what I understand, July is locked in at Perry's
It tends to end up there but there's nothing set in stone. We've ended up with a pattern of "in Brisbane" in July and "somewhere else" at Xmas for a while which I find works well.

At the end of the day whoever starts the thread and has their hand up tends to win.

I was dead keen to go to this swap and the distance wasn't a problem.....

Noting Liam's worthy comment about priorities, I would still suggest that I would have found it easier maybe a week or two earlier than last weekend. It gets exponentially harder each hour to Christmas - and even upon reflection I'm glad I dropped out of the Xmas swap this year.... last weekend was incredible with lots of great family events.

I'm probably in the sin bin for dropping out, but I hope next year's Xmas do is a bit more towards the front of December.

Gioven the proclivity of the NRL to generally shelve the sin bin to appease bloody TV execs, I reckon you're on safe ground Jase. :beerbang:

I think it only went so late as once Roger had put his hand up, late Dec was his only option.

Zorco said:
I was dead keen to go to this swap and the distance wasn't a problem.....

Noting Liam's worthy comment about priorities, I would still suggest that I would have found it easier maybe a week or two earlier than last weekend. It gets exponentially harder each hour to Christmas - and even upon reflection I'm glad I dropped out of the Xmas swap this year.... last weekend was incredible with lots of great family events.

I'm probably in the sin bin for dropping out, but I hope next year's Xmas do is a bit more towards the front of December.

And you'll still get a taste of this swap, if you get my drift.

too early to start the 2017 Xmas case swap - 2nd december at pcqypcqy's (Stanthorpe) thread then?

madpierre06 said:
Gioven the proclivity of the NRL to generally shelve the sin bin to appease bloody TV execs, I reckon you're on safe ground Jase. :beerbang:

I think it only went so late as once Roger had put his hand up, late Dec was his only option.
Yeah, he only just got back from overseas didn't he?

pcqypcqy said:
too early to start the 2017 Xmas case swap - 2nd december at pcqypcqy's (Stanthorpe) thread then?
I
reckon no harm in putting in a date claimer mate.

Stanthorpe will be awesome. Will have my licence back then aswell :)

Camping spots available?

Latest posts

Back