2013 Sodium Perc / Met BB - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weaker? I thought the percarb was doing the hard work here so I thought it was a stronger solution.
wait, maybe I have been doing 3-1 until yesterday, has been a while since I bought up the last batch.

I'm short on PBW and thought I'd try a Gympie chemical supplier, check out the reply to my email.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your enquiry , I have priced as per your formula of 3 parts sodium percarbonate 1 part sodium metasilicate pentahydrate.

50kg 2 x 20kg 1 x 10kg $330.00 inc gst

25kg 1 x 20kg 1 x 5kg $179.00 “ “

The price is ex our factory in Gympie with payment ½ on placing your order with the balance on pick up or prior to courier taking delivery.

If a SDS is required it will be at cost of our consultant chemist rate.
I could buy bloody PBW for that price!

Batz said:
I'm short on PBW and thought I'd try a Gympie chemical supplier, check out the reply to my email.

I could buy bloody PBW for that pric
Hey Jeff, Give these guys a try. We split a few bags at BABBs a few months back. We went for a 2:1 mix. Total cost for 2x25kg perc and 1x25kg sodium met was $210. Works out at $2.80 per kg mixed.

I'm sure one of us Brisbane brewers could pick some up for you.

Sampson Chemicals
42 Redcliffe Gardens Dr Clontarf QLD 4019
(07) 3283 4511

Nope. :)

Will be collecting our bulk buy today peeps..

Just received confirmation that it's ready.

Cheers

Still working that out mate.. busy weekend coming up, I should think before noon, Saturday, not sure for Sunday but suspect evening, most school nights at about 8 (after bub goes to bed) and before 10

The following weekend should be clearer, but will be able to sort folks out if Ive got the time.

:icon_cheers:

Yep. All peachy - this weekend might be hard for me anyway. Just let us know what works out best for you.
See you soon for my several kilos of white powder!

technobabble66 said:
Yep. All peachy - this weekend might be hard for me anyway. Just let us know what works out best for you.
See you soon for my several kilos of white powder!
reported.

cool Yob, if Sunday turns out to be OK I'd be up for then (pending my splits consent), otherwise a weeknight as I am camping the following weekend.

Seeya in about 20 minutes! :ph34r:

Nah! Just kidding...weekend is good.

smokomark said:
Hey Jeff, Give these guys a try. We split a few bags at BABBs a few months back. We went for a 2:1 mix. Total cost for 2x25kg perc and 1x25kg sodium met was $210. Works out at $2.80 per kg mixed.

I'm sure one of us Brisbane brewers could pick some up for you.

Sampson Chemicals
42 Redcliffe Gardens Dr Clontarf QLD 4019
(07) 3283 4511

Thanks mate, for that price I'll buy 10kg for myself. I'll check them out.

Edak said:
Where is pickup address? Did I miss it? Can I pick up hops too?
Good point. Will get that sent out tmoz mate. :)

Its preferred that any hop sales are still put through the site so my inventory is up to date, I was forced recently to go and count every bloody thing I stock and do all sorts of painful shit to get it back on track... in fact Im still sorting it out...

Happy for anyone to pickup hops with their chem's and any postage on hops will be refunded, just make sure to leave a note on checkout in Paypal to that effect or it'll get packed and sent.

Email has been sent with pickup details, Bitter & Twisted, I couldnt send to you for some reason but I know what's happening with that lot anyway so no biggie.

If anyone hasnt received details, please let me know.

Cheers folks.

If people are looking to split their Sodium Met further, do so in a well ventilated area, shit burns the nose a bit so just take care folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back