20 Percent Off Brewing Stuff At Kmart

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moray

Reaction score
Hi all,

just browsing the latest kmart catalogue and noticed they have 20 percent of all brew gear starting tomorrow.
they also have 20 bucks of the coopers micro brew starter kit.

cheers
Moray

just browsing the latest kmart catalogue and noticed they have 20 percent of all brew gear starting tomorrow.

I've had a look over the online catalogue and can't seem to find any mention of it. Do you know what page it's on?

Benniee

Been after a new fermentor and brewing spoon and the other bits and drabs always come in handy.

I missed it first glance until saw this thread.
In the paper version it is on page 2 of the "inner smaller" catalogue.

I missed it first glance until saw this thread.
In the paper version it is on page 2 of the "inner smaller" catalogue.
Does it happen to say if it's Australia-wide or just in Vic?

Thanks,
Michael. :)

Hi all,

cheers
Moray

Just had a thought - wonder if you could convince them that the sale applies to Soda Stream as well? Besides, I bet 90% of their SS sales are to homebrewers.... :ph34r:

Cheers,
Michael :)

Hi all,

cheers
Moray

hi,
$20.00 OFF the coopers kit, thanks for the info

cheers, alan

hi,
$20.00 OFF the coopers kit, thanks for the info

cheers, alan

Funny to see they are still offering a video tape. What about a DVD?. Who on earth still uses videos?

cheers'
johnno

Funny to see they are still offering a video tape. What about a DVD?. Who on earth still uses videos?

cheers'
johnno

LOL, tell me about it. I have a mate who bought a Coopers kit and can't watch it because he hasn't owned a VCR for years!

I got my 40 plate heat exchanger from Kmart during the last 20% off sale. It was in their catalogue front page, too. Must be a Kmart top seller :blink: I picked up the Kmart Dissolved Oxygen Meter with ATC this sale.. I was in there yesterday and a BJCP certified Kmart employee put me onto the Zero Oxygen Solution for calibration of the dissolved oxygen meter. Pffew.. without her knowledgable advice, I might have left the store without it!

Viva la Kmart!

The catch is the 20% is off the catalogue displayed items only. I have not used the brigalow before. Does anyone know what company makes them for brigalow. E.g Coopers maybe??

Bummer! :( So the Coopers APA and Bavarian Lager kits aren't included?

Benniee

I just went and spent 125$ on brews and sugars, and caps and sterilizer...
There is no catch or brands there all 20% off
I also purchased another coopers kit
Catch with this was they gave me 20% off the retail price which ended up being $63.xx dollars I paid for my purchase and the procedded to the service desk and complained about the kit being advertised for $59 so in the end the Coopers kit = FREE
so i spent $70ish dollars for around $150 worth at normal prices

Excellent, that's come at the right time. I'm in dire need of some Duracell batteries for my fermenter right now. :blink:

LOL, thats what I was thinking. I'll certainly be down there ASAP to grab some goodies though, hopefully there's something left!

Catch with this was they gave me 20% off the retail price which ended up being $63.xx dollars I paid for my purchase and the procedded to the service desk and complained about the kit being advertised for $59 so in the end the Coopers kit = FREE

Holy cow thats a good deal. Makes me kinda mad I got my kit last week, but I guess the good news is that it would take me twice as long to get it home (via trams).

Not bad to get the kit for nix in the end!

AND the new kits have a DVD according to the box

I can confirm this is the case, with the one I bought a week ago.

Sounds similar to my deal, went also to buy the work bench in there for $79, there was another pile of benches which were studier and better quality in the pile, I went to get one the lady says woops thats actually $129 down from $199 but because it was incorrectly labelled I got it for the $79, woohoo!

So now I have a new work (or rather brew) bench for the garage for cheap and the gear on special.

Latest posts

Back