• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20 Litre Willow Jerry Cans For $12.99

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,

Was having a look through Supercheap Auto Catalogue and found they have 20ltr Jerry Cans on sale for $12.99(25% off), great for Secondary or No-chill..

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Not wanting to rain on the parade cleanbrewer - is a good price, but aussiedisposals catalogue has 20L cubes (with the plug on the side for tap fittings) for $9.95. Picked up a couple last week. Page 3 of the catalogue on this link:
Aussie

Sadly in QLD only in Toowoomba though. Full address list of national stores on back cover.

Hopper.

Good work cleanbrewer and HoppingMad.

I'm sure there are plenty of brewers looking to pickup some of either of those puppies.

The tall Willow jerry cans are good though, I use them because I can easily fit two side by side in my fridge where as with the cubes I would only fit one.

Cheers, Pok

Hi there,
They are a cheap option but perhaps best to consider conditioning them somehow.
I used the cubes to chill but only once as they left a real plastic taste to my Pale Ale.
Back to the copper chiller!

20 litre tall Jerry Can @ Aussie Disposals normal price is $12.95

Hi there,
They are a cheap option but perhaps best to consider conditioning them somehow.
I used the cubes to chill but only once as they left a real plastic taste to my Pale Ale.
Back to the copper chiller!

There are a few people that have made posts about how to get rid of the plasticisers before being used, soaking in napisan for a few days and the leaving in the sun for a couple seems to do it for most!

There are a few people that have made posts about how to get rid of the plasticisers before being used, soaking in napisan for a few days and the leaving in the sun for a couple seems to do it for most!
great tip, thanks will give it a try before flogging them off!

Back