• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20 L Ebay Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyAnchovy

Reaction score
Don't tell me I just got into a bidding war with another AHBer on the 20L BIRKO urn on ebay tonight...... $50 up to $103 in the last 20 seconds!!

Yep - but really should have waited untill the last 10 secs to snype - could have saved myself some dosh.....

Grats, Still a decent buy!

What are you gonna do with a 20L urn?

Mini BIABS? or is for doin partials? or a HLT for an AG rig?

Nasty got to watch for the idiots who put in a high maximum bid hoping it never gets there.

Also got to be aware of the sniping software options used by E-Bay regular users.

Grats, Still a decent buy!

What are you gonna do with a 20L urn?

Mini BIABS? or is for doin partials? or a HLT for an AG rig?

Thanks! I'm still happy with it, considering they're typically over $200.

I'm using it as a HLT for a AG rig. Only need a kettle now, then I'm done! Finished my esky mast tun yestarday, and it works a treat (with water, at least.....).

Planning on using a temp controller, probe and timer with this one so I can get my water up to strike temp before I wake up- eventually it may end up as part of a HERMS, but that's a few years off yet - for now everything is batch sparged and gravity fed.

You say a kettle, I say a keggle... ;)

Sounds like you will be brewing some AG in no time... I hope it all works out for ya mate!!

Mean while you can do some mini biabs in your urn!! :)

CHEERS

:icon_cheers:

You say a kettle, I say a keggle... ;)

Sounds like you will be brewing some AG in no time... I hope it all works out for ya mate!!

Mean while you can do some mini biabs in your urn!! :)

CHEERS

:icon_cheers:

I will have one up for sale in about 5-6 weeks time.

keep an eye out

Latest posts

Back