• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 X 19l Home Brew Kegs - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fonzy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 2 old corny kegs for sale in Brissie pick up only. They may need reconditioning, I have never used them since I got them in a bulk buy of 4 but I only ever use 2 so must sell the other 2.

$40 each

Hi all,

I have 2 old corny kegs for sale in Brissie pick up only. They may need reconditioning, I have never used them since I got them in a bulk buy of 4 but I only ever use 2 so must sell the other 2.

$40 each

What location?

Edit I've got dibs if it's on the Northside :lol:

In Salisbury south side. I cant deliver as I just recently blew my knee out so I cant drive sorry mate

In Salisbury south side. I cant deliver as I just recently blew my knee out so I cant drive sorry mate

Pm sent will purchase

Edit: oh my God that means my car is going to make me call into Ross as well this is going to be soooooo expensive :wacko: :wacko:

Pm sent will purchase

Edit: oh my God that means my car is going to make me call into Ross as well this is going to be soooooo expensive :wacko: :wacko:
If you can't make it to Salisbury in the near future, I can pick up for you Bribie...and drop to next BABBS meeting etc..

But I'll stay out of it if you need an excuse to "come to the southside"

PB

Pm sent will purchase

You'll need another tap of course :)

SHOT GUN !!!! if no one esle wants them....I am keen

Latest posts

Back