150 liter Stainless stock pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pots are hospitality grade. Depends on who you talk to. I nearly bought 3 x pots from a bloke who ran a cafe but realised they were same quality as these.

balconybrewer said:
Anyone had any luck with these lately? No longer availible?
I ordered 2 of the 88L about 6 weeks. Received them within 2 weeks. 1 was top notch, the other was slightly taller and the welds were bird shit. Let them know and they sent me out another no hassles. Received about 2 weeks ago. Top notch again, but also a different size. Basically, I think they just import from the cheapest manufacturer of the day. Can't fault their service, and the pots are great. Will be welding in some sanitary ferrules soon.

zappa said:
I ordered 2 of the 88L about 6 weeks. Received them within 2 weeks. 1 was top notch, the other was slightly taller and the welds were bird shit. Let them know and they sent me out another no hassles. Received about 2 weeks ago. Top notch again, but also a different size. Basically, I think they just import from the cheapest manufacturer of the day. Can't fault their service, and the pots are great. Will be welding in some sanitary ferrules soon.
I bought a couple of those too...

So, you let them know the welds are dodgy and you get a free pot? Damn! I should've done that. :p

Yep, no hassles at all. Keeping the one with bad welds. Going to see if it can be repaired and if not, I'll just use it as a HLT.

balconybrewer said:
Anyone had any luck with these lately? No longer availible?
Bought some last year. Still available from the supplier.
Some rust on welded seams after immersion in flood/ runoff water. Cleans up OK, but may need to be passivated regularly

Latest posts

Back