• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

11 Litre Kegs X2 For Sale And A Few Other Bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou IInd

Reaction score
Okay

so I have for sale

2 x 11 Litre Stainless steel Kegs - they have new seals and poppets - they are the ones with the race track lids and I have had no troubles with them at all.

I am in Brissy and am happy with pick up or organise delivery and am happy to sell each separately

all reasonable offers considered - just send me a PM

also for sale

50cm length of clear rigid polycarbonate tube - perfect as a sight glass - I bought three metres and used it in my brewery - can withstand high temps and fits a compression fitting with little trouble

$10 or best offer - happy to post at your expense

10 odd stir bars all different sizes - and the magnet from a magnetic stirrer

6 glass petrie dishes and 15 odd small glass test tubes with plastic autoclavable lids - perfect for yeast storage/slants
$10 the lot

will post pics soon

lou

2 x 11 Litre Stainless steel Kegs - they have new seals and poppets - they are the ones with the race track lids and I have had no troubles with them at all.

Lou,
What are race track lids? Do your kegs have ball lock connectors?
I need a smallish keg for a birthday present, brewing mate can't fit a normal corny keg in his fridge, maybe take the other one for myself!
When do you think you are able to post pic's?
Pete

I will have these.PM sent
6 glass petrie dishes and 15 odd small glass test tubes with plastic autoclavable lids - perfect for yeast storage/slants
$10 the lot
GB

Hi all

everything has been sold

I have a firm offer of $80 for each of the kegs - if you can beat that PM me.

lou

ps the racetrack lid is an oval shape as opposed to the standard elipse shape you see on corny kegs

top_of_keg.JPG

front_keg.JPG

I assume the kegs have gone? How tall were they?

Back