1.5 Lt Grolsch Bottles @ Dan Murphy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are rippers just reminded me to fill it again only prob is the bottling filler doesnt hit the bottom but I still managed to fill it

IMG_2794_1_1.JPG

These bottles are back again at Dan Murphy's (about $22). I wasnt happy about missing out last year, but I got my act together this year and didnt miss out.....

Go get 'em guys. I cant wait to fill them up with homebrew and take em to a mates place for a bbq etc.....SWEET!!!

rendo

(also the Paulaner 1L Glass Steins are back at Dan's ($19-$20), it also comes with 1L of Paulaner beer (in a can))

if your in Victoria check out the xmas catalogue. Dan's have Grolsch bottles for $20. Beers okay and you get a good bottle for taking your homebrew to parties and the like.
http://www.danmurphyschristmas.com.au/cata.../vic/index.html

Dan's is getting its act together on beers these days. My local has a very good varied selection filling about 3 aisles.

also at wollies liqueur for about the same money.

Popped in this afternoon in Brissie, but didn't notice any of the big bottles, but did see a huge range of cheap Euro beers after the world cup. Heaps of merchandise, not sure about the beer though...

Edit: At Dans...

"...only prob is the bottling filler doesnt hit the bottom but I still managed to fill it"

I attach a short length of hose to the fermenter tap, then attach the bottling wand.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back