Youtube: Brewing Ag, Go The 5th Down...wtf

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mateostojic

Reaction score
Ok so plugging brewing AG into youtube, as i am the type to go for the underdog, i click the 5th, also as it has a cowboy...if you actually have a look at the others its an easy pick, the others seem poor and confusing. haha what a pleasant surprise.
LOL
From the intro, riding in on the horse to the very end. Complete awkwardness from everyone he interacts with. Hahaha big, wisecracking guy in a bring chrisp cowboy oufit. oh man

Trent Loos. I am going to the Townsville Brewing Company next week to have a sample of the local ales and lagers. Now i know what to wear and what to say:
"Where do i find this Brewmaster?"

lol

That's some funny shit. "Where Is you Brewmaster" he had to fight some trolls to get to him.

Cheers

Ras

to your clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so plugging brewing AG into youtube, as i am the type to go for the underdog, i click the 5th, also as it has a cowboy...if you actually have a look at the others its an easy pick, the others seem poor and confusing. haha what a pleasant surprise.
LOL
From the intro, riding in on the horse to the very end. Complete awkwardness from everyone he interacts with. Hahaha big, wisecracking guy in a bring chrisp cowboy oufit. oh man

as you like cowboys you proberly should check out the movie Brokeback Mountain?

lol!

Latest posts

Back