Your Wife And Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does your wife/girlfriend/partner complain about you drinking too much and spending too much time wi

• yes, she complains a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it's not even an issue in my house

• I do what I want, ignore the woman!

• Total voters
I got my last date from a strip club, so really a home brewing forum is a step up in the world!

What's that song Zizzle, I like the sound of it.

Maybe AHB needs a singles section.
There was a bit of this going on a while back...
But everyone who turned up for the blind date found out it was just Incider in a dress and wig...
On the bright side.. at least he put out...

Sqyre.. :p

I got my last date from a strip club, so really a home brewing forum is a step up in the world!

What's that song Zizzle, I like the sound of it.

Apart from the atavar, maybe the description 'Partial Man' could be a stumbling block (to most of us, anyway.) Perhaps you need to add some more posts to move up in the world a little.

Yep Geoff, spot on.

Go rent this movie: http://imdb.com/title/tt0102005/

Great opening sequence to that song.

Edit: screw it this is what youtube is for (warning contains boobs and other exciting stuff like a steel horse, guns, swearing and violence :D ).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a lot of expense lately because of the fact that i have just started AG. I have been very lucky though that my wife enjoys the occasional beer and really appreciates a good beer so the expense i guess has ben justified somewhat.

I guess the trick in the future will be to convince her of the benefits of upgrading to bigger more efficient systems. I think i will need to play the time to brew angle!!!

I just had a conversation with my wife and realised that she really likes the novelty idea of having beer on tap (bring on kegging for me) and the idea of not having the fermenter in the laundry (as i wont let her use the dryer when i have a beer fermenting) so coming towards the end of summer i may have a chance of getting fermentation temp control.

So do I but I dig those riding pants :)

Yesssssssss me 2 ;)

Maybe I have been lucky, but I have never seen a pair of thighs in jodpurs I didnt like.
Maybe all that riding is good exercise or something :rolleyes:

Even the dodgy ones look good in those! Hmmm, part time stable hand at a snooty women's only pony club maybe....

Ok know the chorus but not the riff! Looks like a good movie to check out though, I'm a fan of movies highlighting motorbikes and brawny masculinity, although NOTHING will ever top Stone.

Good point about Partial Man posting title Geoffi, perhaps I can get it changed back to great head? ;)

Back