Your Best Lace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

To err is human, to arrr is pirate
Reaction score
I just finished an ordinary bitter and was struck at the Belgian lace this beer left on the glass. So, I thought I'd start a new topic. Here's my best lace at the moment. Let's see yours.

123_2362.JPG

:lol: Now we're taking pictures of EMPTY glasses....:lol:

I think we're talking obssession mixed with an unhealthy amount of technology now ... :p

i'd totally agree domomsura. :lol:

eitherway...i was impressed when drinking this little, "half full or half empty" number(APA) a short while back.

APA_GA.JPG

Lace.jpg

pretty much all of my beers have good lace except my english bitters for some reason. nice hoppy apa's & ipa's no problems!

This one is Coopers Draught with average lacing. Cant imagine having a beer with no lacing!
Cheers 15BL :chug:

Pictureodds_884__Small_.jpg

a 4 sipper.

odd_lace.jpg

shot this a few weeks ago for the what's in a glass thread.. much better here. great idea for a thread newguy.

eitherway...i was impressed when drinking this little, "half full or half empty" number(APA) a short while back.

post-1544-1195460065_thumb.jpg

that's just creamy beautiful, devo.

cheers,
reVox

Had a crack at a Wizards Smith Ale tonight:

lacing_wizard_smith.jpg

Not bad, good head all the way down.

lacing.jpg

Why use PGA and Tetra when you can use real malt and real hops?

Had a crack at a Wizards Smith Ale tonight:

lacing_wizard_smith.jpg

Not bad, good head all the way down.

Geoff
Dont mean to be a smartarse, but those headmaster glasses ar designed to have good head all the way to the bottom. I believe they are acid etched on the very bottom (gives nucleation sites for CO2), and I have found them to be MISERABLE for home brewed beers, especially hoppy APA's etc...
All the best
Trent

la.JPG

Took this pic last week sometime. It is an APA.

Don't know if it is my best lace but looks pretty good.

Small size nonic.

cheers
johnno

LCPA last weekend overlooking the dockside at Little Creatures. There are rougher ways to spend a Saturday.

lace.jpg

LCPA last weekend overlooking the dockside at Little Creatures. There are rougher ways to spend a Saturday.
At work on the weekend too huh? :angry:

Yep! Even actually did some work before perching myself on that bar stool :)

Back