Your Best Homebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finite

All Grain Gremlin
Reaction score
Well I can finaly see where you guys get your passion for homebrew. My first ever homebrew has been bottled for almost 2 weeks and I told my dad that we could probably try one.

cracked her open and poured great, with a good head and lacing, smelt fantastic. It tasted (to me) very very nice but not quite ready. I told my dad it would be better in 2 weeks as he took his sip and loved it!

Said "I cant belive how mine tasted so shit. This is one of the best beers ove had" of course his favorite beer is cascade so thats not saying alot but i perosnaly was very impressed! Not to mention this was just a kit beer. (coopers heritage lager)

I now have greater enthusiasim that i can make good beer!

What was your best homebrew you have made or is there one you make alot of because you just love it?

the beer I am drinking right now :) an early AG [only done 8]from which I put in a few bottles away after kegging and forgot about, a simply pale malt base some IMC Munich a little crystal and Wyeast 1187, months in the bottle stored in a shed now chilled and bliss :) the keg was good but not this good.

Welcome to the world of homebrew , and it only gets better from here :beerbang:

My best?

Depends on my mood...I love'm all !! :beer:

Cheers
Batz

My best homebrew?

The next one :D

Ever the optimist, stu.

I'm with Batz - Depends on the mood - I just love sitting at my bar, deciding on the next beer to pour - Schwarzbier is probably my most brewed beer, but the recipe is tweaked everytime - Haven't brewed exactly the same beer twice yet... :chug:

Ross said:
I'm with Batz - Depends on the mood - I just love sitting at my bar, deciding on the next beer to pour
[post="108770"][/post]​

And after sitting and sleeping :p at your bar Roos
That could be a difficult job deciding ! :party:

Batz

Have yet to see Ross's new bar, but have sampled about 10 beers at his place one Sunday nite.

I swear he has 2 pool tables in that room.... :blink:

Latest posts

Back