Yo! Jono, from Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono1492

Reaction score
Hey guys, stoked to be a part of AHB finally!

I'm a 21yo chef from Perth WA, and when I'm not cooking, I'm brewing! Have been brewing for about 8 months and have brewed about 12 batches. Currently brewing partial mashes. Still mastering the basics and techniques, but am hoping to start entering some comps in the near future.

Currently brewing a brown porter and just bottled a Berliner Weisse. Next up is an imperial IPA, which I'm super excited for!

Look forward to getting more involved,
Jono

If you've attempted a Berliner Weisse in your first 12 batches, then you're doing some good experimentation with styles! Welcome to AHB...

Kaiser Soze said:
If you've attempted a Berliner Weisse in your first 12 batches, then you're doing some good experimentation with styles! Welcome to AHB...
Cheers mate, will see how it turns out in a few weeks!

Mate you will learn so much from the wise sage dudes on here and its good to see another Western Bloody Aussie on here

Welcome to the Fold

Josho said:
Mate you will learn so much from the wise sage dudes on here and its good to see another Western Bloody Aussie on here

Welcome to the Fold
Cheers dude!

Josho said:

Welcome to the Fold
Cheers mate!

Latest posts

Back