Yeast Night

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricache

Brewer/Gamer/Nerd
Reaction score
beer-yeast.jpg

YEAST! That little micro-organism which makes sickly sweet wort into delicious and amazing beer! Often over looked, sometimes treated badly but when nurtured correctly can produce some truly amazing things.

This meeting we will be discussing yeast! Yeast prominent beers, unusual strains and favourites to use. Also if anyone wants to bring along some yeast to swap then go for gold!

As usual be sure to bring along a few extra bottles for the raffle.

Date - 11th April

Same GoldCLUB Place - Burleigh Brewing Company

Same GoldCLUB Time - 6:00pm

Facebook Page

Facebook Event Page

I haven't actually joined the club yet, but I would like to come along to this meeting and probably join up. I have never been in a brewing club before, is there anything I should know or bring along?

No.

Just come along.

If you've got some beer you want to share, either home brewed or commercial bring it along. If you don't, don't worry. The meeting is in a brewery with home brewers. There is tons of beer. Glasses are supplied.

There is a raffle where members put in a bottle or two of beer to be raffled off on the night. Once again, if you have beer to put in the raffle great, if not, no problem.

There is no formal sign up process. Just bring $5 for the nights meeting and raffle and you'll be good.

see everyone tonight for beer club,,,,,,ill be there from 5
check ya

Back