Xmas Case Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
im amazed at the great labels that are being posted on the various xmas case state threads.to save the challenged like myself from going between threads to peruse the labels is there any chance those with labels may post under the one thread the pics of said xmas case labels.
reckon that alone would be great and food for thought for future labels.there must be quite a few that we havent seen yet.

cheers
big d

big d said:
im amazed at the great labels that are being posted on the various xmas case state threads.to save the challenged like myself from going between threads to peruse the labels is there any chance those with labels may post under the one thread the pics of said xmas case labels.
reckon that alone would be great and food for thought for future labels.there must be quite a few that we havent seen yet.

cheers
big d
[post="96864"][/post]​

That'll be great big d
May need someone to collect them all and attach them into another photo shared site.
Dial-up here would be hell downloading 50 or so label pics :unsure:

Batz

Heres my rather ordinary effort compared to some others.
One is just a album cover, so not my own art work.

Jayse

2112.jpg

skunk_7.JPG

Mine are a bit boring - just basically copied my tap fonts & added in the recipe...

Schwarzbier_label.jpg Okt_label_jpg.jpg

Cheers Ross...

Here's my premium quality labels. As you can see a lot of care and effort went into the design.

Not up to Jazman's standards, of course.

ABBA.png

glacier.png

Here is my entry in the NSW Xmas Case this year.

Beers,
Doc

XmasCaseLabel2005.png

I think there are already better in evidence, but this is the label that won the award, that spawned the slogan, that inspired the t shirt :p

kilt_lifter.jpg

an im soo glad ye didn wear de wee skirt to thee wheatsheaf when i waz doon that yonder way wee stu.the lezzoos on the night wouldve had wee hard ons.

lum recking
bog d

berp,

sexy pic! With all that black I hope you printed it at work.

Whats the best software or main one that everyone is using to make labels? Photoshop?

And what dimensions are ppl using?

Cheers

i'd say:
main - photoshop
best - indesign in conjunction with photoshop

i used an app bundled with Toast (mac) called SoniX Label Kit 2.71
i do all my cd and dvd labels with it and it also has templates for vhs, covers etc.
for simple stuff it's way too easy.
any 5 year old could use it :)

my dimensions were : mini DVD case :)

Clapped out, antiquated versionof MS Publisher (97) - dimensions 98x81mm.

I've got a template, and I'm not afraid to use it :eek:

Then again if you don't want to waste your money. There is plenty of good free software around.

For image manipulation try The gimp. There is even a skin to make it look like photoshop now. It doesn't have everything photoshop has but it's more than most home users will need and the price is right.

For publishing and work processing give OpenOffice a go. Once again it doesn't quite have all the features of the commercial equivalent but there are not many home users that would need anything more. And as before the price is right.

If you must spend money though have a look at photoshop elements. It's a cut down version but will have most things you need and save you a bunch of cash.

Is there a goodcentral site to go to pull animated characters for labels....?
i.e batz.. where did you get your Bat from?

Latest posts

Back