• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTT: Fender FM212R amp for 40L Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking to possibly trade my Fender 212R guitar amp for a Crown Urn or something similar (preferably concealed element). I also have a cheap SG knock off if needed to sweeten a deal. I am located in North West Brisbane. I am open to other offers also, mash tun etc.

Cheers,
Chris

No guitarists out there interested at all? Am open to any other offers anyone may have.

Yeah, I'd have probably been up for that if you were in Sydney.

Oh mate, I really wish you had have seen it sooner! I sold the amp last weekend. Gutted, would have much preferred to trade for an urn. Sorry.

I got a few other bits and pices if u need anything els .

Prince Imperial said:
Tiny, could be best to keep mobile numbers to PMs to keep marriage proposals from Nigerian royals to a minimum
... said Prince Imperial, son to a Nigerian monarch.

n87 said:
... said Prince Imperial, son to a Nigerian monarch.
Hence my expertise. Now, if you would just help me to access my $157897734567543211.00 fortune you can have most of it.

Prince Imperial said:
Hence my expertise. Now, if you would just help me to access my $157897734567543211.00 fortune you can have most of it.

PM'd

Back