• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wts 23lt Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
I have 3x23lt kegs and was wondering if anyone in the adelaide area would be willing to swap them for 19lt ones, there are in good condition just wanna get my kegs all the same size.

Cheers KHB

Dude.... :(

If you were in Newcastle, I'd do it in a heartbeat....

Not holidaying here any time soon are you :p

You wouldn't believe it, I have to go to Whyalla for work in a couple of weeks, but getting three kegs home on the plane could be a challenge.. :unsure:

I would do this in a heart beat if you were in Sydney too :(

Surely you'd be better off selling the 3x23L for say $100+ a pop and ending up with 5+ 18L kegs

They retail for 180+ don't they?

Needless to say you should move to Wollongong then get rid of your kegs :p

Cheers

just wondering, were are they available from not seen 23litre kegs.

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the ones that KHB has aren't those one's, Thunder. I think the one's he has are the old Schweppes 23L post mix kegs, same size in diameter as a corny, just 4 or 5 inches higher. I have two of them, but they are as rare as an honest lawyer.

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the ones that KHB has aren't those one's, Thunder. I think the one's he has are the old Schweppes 23L post mix kegs, same size in dia as a cory, just 4 or 5 inches higher. I have two of them, but they are as rare as an honest lawyer.
Ah, yes, have heard of them but have never put eyes on them.

At this stage the kegs are going to Ross.

Cheers Guys KHB

Back