Wtb Thongs/flipflops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

Nah not worn out, just getting down to the first layer! Time to buy a new pair and leave them sit in the garage for a few years to harden up while these ones wear out proper....

Try here, Chap Chap

platforms.jpg

Man, I have a pair of these in my car. I think I stole them from my step dad. Lemme find out where he sources them :p

The shoe shop in Mundaring if you feel like making the hike :p

Nah not worn out, just getting down to the first layer! Time to buy a new pair and leave them sit in the garage for a few years to harden up while these ones wear out proper....

Try here, Chap Chap

Schooey you are Da Man! Queens Street Mall I'll send Mrs Chappo tomoz to get me a pair or two!

Been buying a new pair once a year and I have a limit of $2 for a pair. I refuse to pay anymore. Problem is they are utter rubbish these days and I am lucky to get 6mths out of 'em <_< . Lucky the family know me too well I usually get 2 or 3 pairs for xmas which gets thru the year.

Try here, Chap Chap

How do you find this stuff schooey? I am also after a shoestring tie with an eagle on it where would I find that??

Brad

Bloody hell, I actually have sentimental attachment to those thongs. They were my pops thongs of choice and he wore them as long as I can remember, and I use to wear his around even though they were way too big, and yes they are very good floatation devices.

I am definitely keen on getting some.

My wife keeps buying me 'surf thongs', like surf brand thongs. While they are nice thongs they're a waste of money and a bit metrosexual, where as these thongs mentioned in the thread are the opposite. AWESOME.

Bulk buy on the pluggers

Any local builder/chippy should be should be able to point you in the right direction for picking up a pair of these - from what I can tell, they are standard issue work boots...

I'm pretty sure they come from the same place that sells polo shirts with a pack of winnie blue in the shirt pocket and navy blue king gee stubby shorts that would make Warrick Capper blush...

Also available for the WorkCover conscious:
Worksafe2.jpg

Back