• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Test Tubes Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jatterbury

Reaction score
Looking for test tubes, 15ml or larger with lids. Anyone know a decent supplier in brisbane or have some they are happy to offload?

J.

Test tubes or centrifuge tubes? Test tubes are glass, centrifuge tubes are plastic, but can be boiled/autoclaved.

What are you planning on using them for?

Freezing yeast, I have a small number already which I believe are glass or possibly pyrex.

How many are you looking to get? I got mine from Proscitec (I think that's how it's spelt). Not in brisbane but from memory the shipping wasn't too much from Townsville.

Edit: here is the site... https://proscitech.com

Batz said:
I bought from this seller a month ago and I still have not received my tubes. He says he's looking into it. :unsure:
The seller has contacted me, as I live in a country town and not the CBD my postage is not free but $37.00 !! I'm less than 200kms from Brisbane.

The item you have purchased wiull incurre a further shipping charge of $37 as the address you have provided is outside CBD. If you can provide us an address in CBD then we can ship the item at no extra cost. Alternatively we can cancel the purchase and refund your money.
Buyer beware of this one. Although they do say they will refund me, after waiting for a month with nothing. Buying direct from China now.

Batz

Back