• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Rye

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tredog

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been unable to find anyone who stocks small amounts of Malter Rye. I am only after about 3.5kg's. Is there anyone out there with some left over they want to get rid of?

Cheers, Tae.

ESB at Peakhurst usually has a wide range of specialty grains. They may be worth a try.

I have checked the sponsors. But the price it would cost me to get it sent is starting to get to the point where it is half the price I can get a full 20kg bag of.

I've tried ESB no luck.

Maybe try Dave in North Sydney. He might be able to get some in for you, and if you get a few other things the postage won't be too bad. What do you want it for BTW?

I think your best bet would be to get it delivered. I dont think anyone local would have any

Cheers

Kabooby :)

Already tried Dave in North Sydney and have had no luck bar getting it in a 20kg bag. It was going to be in a $100 plus for one 20kg bag.

Best price I've found is $72 for a 20kg bag.

I'm trying to make an old style estonian rye beer. Have some family that used to drink something similar a while back and rye is the primary ingredient.

When I order from one of the online stores I often throw 1 or 2 kilos of malt in to make it up to 3 kilos, so the postage is neglibable on what I am getting already.

I currently have 1 kilo of rye, I plan on doing this a couple more times and doing a full blown rye.

Hi Everyone,

I have been unable to find anyone who stocks small amounts of Malter Rye. I am only after about 3.5kg's. Is there anyone out there with some left over they want to get rid of?

Cheers, Tae.

Sorry Tredog , I have none in stock or you would have been welcome to it

Pumpy :)

Latest posts

Back